Online Admission Form Submission Guideline:
1. Please follow the link given on school website to fill and submit online admission form.
2. Please fill in all the information with correct data according to Passport and Iqama of the applicant. In case of submission of incorrect data, PISJES administration reserves the right to nullify the admittance of the applicant.
3.Please submit the form online after completion and visit Admission office according to your given appointment along with the admission form and required documents.
4.It is mandatory that parents should provide a physical copy of the completed admission form along with the other documents at the time of visiting school.
Note: Parents should strictly follow the appointment timings otherwise their form will not be processed. No manual application will be accepted by the admissions office (School will not provide the facility to print the documents or admission form).
Verification Procedure Guideline:
|Starting Date: 23rd August, 2023||Ending Date: 27th August, 2023|
|Token Opening: 9:00 AM||Token Closing: 2:00 PM|
1. Parents are requested to enter school from gate No.7.
2. Please take a Token for Admission Office from token machine in reception area near gate “7” and wait for your turn in waiting area.
3.Please bring following documents (photocopies) including original “School Leaving Certificate” (Hard copy)
Copies of: (Each Copy on Separate Page)
1. Student’s valid Iqama, passport, Absher and CNIC/ Form B.
2. Parent’s (Father & Mother) valid Iqama, Absher and passport.
3. Student’s birth certificate.
4. Student’s vaccination/immunization certificate.
5. Student’s report cards for all academic years.(Not applicable for kindergarten)
6. School leaving certificate from the previous school.(Hard copy)
7. Three (3) passport size photographs with white background.
1. After successful verification of your data and documents, you will be assigned a parent and student code for each applicant.
2. You can then go to Accounts office and pay admission charges according to fee structure mentioned on our website. Please visit https://pisjes.edu.sa/fee-structure for more information
3.Kindly make sure that your ward’s Noor System file is archived or transferred to "Pakistan International School Jeddah English Section" by 1st September, 2023. The student cannot attend the class without transfer in Noor System as per the M.O.E instructions.
4. New students coming from outside the kingdom are not required to transfer in Noor system.
5. Classes will only be allocated on submission of all above mentioned documents.NOTE: Photocopy is not available in Office.