Fee Structure For the Year 2016-2017
- New Admissions (Applicable to all grade levels):
- All the charges or fee are non-refundable except Security Deposit.
(Security Deposit is refunded at the time of leaving the school)
- Admission Qualification Examination Fee : SR 100
After successfully passing the admission criteria :
New Admission Charges
|Registration||Entrance Fee||Security Deposit (Refundable)|
|SR 500||SR 1000||SR 1000|
Fee structure for Academic Year 2016-2017
(Applicable to New and Returning students)
|Account Class||Tuition Fee||Miscellaneous (Welfare/Sports)||IT & Science Laboratory|
|PG, YN and YR||7,500||350||NA|
|Y1, Y2 and Y3||9,500||350||NA|
|Y4 & Y5||10700||350||400|
|Y6, Y7 and Y8||12,000||350||400|
|Y9 ,Y10 and Y11 (O Levels) #||12,500||350||**800|
|Y12 and Y13 (A Levels) #||14,000||350||***400|
Note:** Applicable to students with Science subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and IT.Students who have only IT will pay 400 only.
*** For Y12: 400 per lab. For Y13: 400 for ICT - only if applicable.
# IGCSE Exam fee is due in the month of January of each calendar year. The school fee must also be paid in full by the month of April for all the students appearing in IGCSE Exams in May/June. Parents are advised to plan their payments accordingly.
Annual Transport Charges (optional)
|SR 2500||SR 3500|
Discount for Siblings
(Not applicable to A' Level Students)
|First Child||Second Child||Third Child|
|Nil||20 %||25 %|
Fee Payment:The aforementioned fee is for a complete academic year or part of it. Fee must be paid in full either at the start of the academic year or in two installments (September & February).
A Monthly installment option is offered to salaried parents for their convenience. The yearly tuition fee must be paid in 10 monthly installments due at the start of each month (September to June). The dues must be paid by 15th of each calendar month.
Steps for Fee Payment through Bank Transfer:
For your convenience and to avoid congestion / delays at the School’s Accounts section, it is highly recommended that the School dues be paid via bank transfer. The process is as follows:
- If you wish to know how much is due then email your detailed request with Parent ID to fee @ pisj-es.com.
- In return the Accounts department will send you the details of the Due Amount.
- You transfer that exact amount to the ( bank transfer charges may apply) :
Bank Al Jazira : Pakistan International School ES, AC# 0021-245219-001 OR
IBAN: SA62 6000 0000 0212 4521 9001 (Pakistan Intl School Jeddah ES)
- Email the Transaction number and its details to the Accounts department’s given email ID.
They will issue you the receipt in due course of time.
- Please ensure that you transfer the exact amount to avoid confusion.
- We will try to accommodate minor adjustment with next payment.
Thank you for your cooperation and support and we assure you our best possible service.